Sunday, March 11, 2007

oh beautiful sun!

I was lying in bed this afternoon not wanting to wake up from a nap when i heard the sound of kids laughing and playing across the street. I opened my eyes slightly to see the beautiful sun streaming through my window blinds. so i closed my eyes again and imagined that it was summer. I imagined that the kids i heard were running around on green grass, barefoot, and eating red, juicy watermelon, and running through a sprinkler.....oh it was such a nice daydream! I just can't wait for summer! I have dream about many hot days at the beach, coolers full of fresh fruit, sand, and sunscreen! Oh sweet summer come soon!

4 comments:

Tamara said...

Amen!! I'm making a summer post. Soon.

Tanya said...

I totally agree with you. I'm not one for hot, hot weather...but after this winter of dreary wet, snowy days, I'll take any hot sunny weather I can get.

Mmmmm watermelon...can't wait!!!

Tanya said...

I too for one can not wait for summer to finally come..,i love the sun and heat that comes with it.Makes me miss the ocean that much more.I love the pic of you and Lawrence.love you

Sarah said...

I can not WAIT for summer. I am so sick of the snow. One day it's nice and warm, and the next it snows :(