I'm hosting an Usborne book party! My friend Karen is selling books from this company, its pretty much all childrends books but the selection is great and so are the prices! Lots of activity books, puzzles, story time, history, math, reading.....tons of stuff!
The party is on March 20th which is a week from today, tuesday. 7:00pm and its going to be at Karens house! I will be phoning some people with the address and such but if you don't hear from me and want to come (even if its just to hang out) please call me or msn me and I'll give you directions! Karen just started this business so i'm hoping for a great turnout to support her....and let me say again, if you don't want to buy but just want to hang out thats great! Come! See you there!
8 comments:
I love Usborne books...would love to come and get some!
i don't have your number jenny so phone me and I'll give you directions!
humm sounds fun..might have to drag Wanda with me..hehe partners in crime.
Joni, we can carpool...I'll just cut a whole in the back fence for you!
Hi Starla my girlfriend Janice used to sell those books I love them and would love to come may not by anything but just to come socialize would be great.
Star pick ANY TWO books for YOU (or for you, Lawrence , Gabe, Noah or baby peanut)
and James and I will deposit money in your account for it for YOU! We love ya!!! I'll phone you/
Love Mom
thanks mom!
Post a Comment