Friday, March 02, 2007

Blessings from the Lord!

This is what I'm craving today.....really, really, really, cold orange juice!
Okay so just the fact that i'm blogging at 10am is a great sign! I woke up this morning feeling only slightly nausious! So I had a little stomach emptying time and then ate and took my pill. Had a little nap on the couch and now i'm ready to start the day a whole two hours earlier than normal. And I didn't have to force myself off the couch either. I so glad that my body decided to be better today as I have a ton to do today. I really have to go do laundry (not a single clean towel left in the house) and i'm going to go grocery shopping, and then i'm cooking dinner for chris and christy tonight. I was really praying that I would be feeling okay today as cooking has been a bit of a challenge for me as of late.....so thank you Lord! I'm pretty sure that this is just a one day thing....i'm fully expecting the yuckies to return full force tomorrow, but for now i'm just going to enjoy a day of normalcy!! And i'm also going to do a little baby daydreaming (which turns out to be a little difficult when your consumed with nausea). So I hope that everyone else has a fabulous and productive day today and a wonderful weekend!

6 comments:

Christy said...

OJ was a major craving of mine when I was pregnant with Tristan. I couldn't get enough and I would gulp it down like water. Not this time though. Peppermints was the weird craving this time!

Laney said...

really cold Orange juice was a big craving for me as well with Aja... with lucas I had really bad cravings for fast food (tim hortons chili, quiznos,etc) for about 5 days then I was fine for the rest of the pregnancy...

Carin said...

I am sooo glad you are feeling a little better!! Here's to praying for another wonderful day tomorrow!!

Unknown said...

Woohoo!!! I'm so happy for you! I hope it keeps going!

Anonymous said...

Cool craving. With Jeffery I craved cheeseburgers the whole time!! With this one it's been mostly Shreddies. Crazy huh. Who craves shreddies!!!!! lol At least oj is good for you and the baby!!!
Sharon :)

Lucy said...

That pic of you and your husband is so awesome. Theres so much love in that picture. Too cute.
You need to post more pics of you guys. Im glad you are feeling awesome, you look great!