Saturday, June 02, 2007

Week 20 Belly Shot

Here are my week 20 (5 month) belly shots. um, yes i've grown, and no i'm not having twins.





Pregnancy is going great. Still often think about how great it is too not be sick anymore. Discomforts are coming on strong though. I've been having some lovely sciatic nerve pain, ouch. A lot of pressure already which is just annoying (no crouching down for this girl). I had a couple dizzy spells the other night which is something new for me. I was supposed to get my monthly blood work done over a week ago and keep forgetting. I have to do it on Monday as my next Dr's appointment is wednesday and I don't want a lecture about not getting it done yet. My big ultrasound is coming up on June 14th. Hopefully the technician doens't get sick again! I don't know how I could handle it being postponed for another month! I keep hearing of girls that are not as far along as me having theirs and knowing what their having.....its hard being patient. Hopefully the next two weeks go by quickly; i'll just try not to think about it; hard seeing as the the second question everyone asks me is "do you know what your having?" (the first is "so your almost done hey?" um no, i'm only halfway). Gabriel keeps telling everyone that he's having a baby sister and I keep telling him that we dont' know that yet. I'm enjoying the belly, as large as it is, and enjoying this pregnancy. Can't wait until its time to post my week 30 pictures!!

8 comments:

Tanya said...

Are you sure you aren't having twins?Are you going to find out the sex of the baby?

Laney said...

hey star, I would have to admit that in person your 'pregnant belly' looks a lot smaller than in the pictures. Hope you had a good bithday party with everyone up there! (I read that chocolate helps with memory, so if you ever need an excuse to eat chocolate then there you go...lol)

Laney said...

I love the new pictures of the boys climbing trees... so cute!

Jenny said...

Great pics of the boys on the tree!!
Your belly is rounding out nicely!!

starla said...

we checked at like 5 weeks and only saw one baby, this largness is actually pretty normal for my pregnancies.

Princess said...

you are soooo cute star.... and all belly :) im finally looking pregnant lol but then again baby could be born at any minute so i'd better look pregnant. the nurse at my non stress test this morning said i hide it well (condidering isaiah is over 7lbs according to dr and u/s) but he just sits really deep inside so its hard for the drs to feel him and hard for the outside world to see how big he really is.... but man you look Fabulous :) :)

starla said...

dawn - thanks! you must have the kind of uterus that tilts backwards.

Michelle said...

All I have to say is that you are beautiful.pregnant or otherweise.