Sunday, July 29, 2007
Braxton hicks fun
Braxton Hicks. The joy of a lifetime. I've had them quite regularly this pregnancy starting around 20 weeks. I never had them until after 30 weeks with the boys. I read its normal. Tonight at leah and ryans wedding i had four in like 20 minutes plus a few others scattered throughout the day. I wasn't too concerned until leah's aunt who is a doula, said that its not good and thats its too early for me to be having them. Great now i'm going to worry about it all the time. Oh well, i'll ask my dr. about them next week when i have my regular appointment. I was stupid and asked my nurse friend if there were any sad birth stories while she was working labor and delievery one night last week. She told me about a woman who was almost full term and she had a still birth. She hadn't felt the baby move in two days and it was already gone when she went into labor naturally. Okay so now i'm super glad that this kiddo moves so often! And everytime an hour goes by without movement i start to freak out a bit. Just stay calm. Only 10.5 weeks to go!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hey Girl, I don't think there is anything to worry about. As long as the little one is kicking and moving that means that everything is fine. I started having Braxton Hicks when I was about 5 1/2 months pregnant with Jeffery and I went a week overdue with him and he was very healthy!! :) I'm praying for you for peace and that you have a good third timester!!
i have a question. whats a good way to get rid of/ keep away stretch marks??? amy has them pretty bad and cant find anything to keep them away lol and would greatly appreciate any remedy at this point lol
praying that things go smoothly... i started getting them at 29 weeks. the only reason at that point that my dr was really concerned was that he dropped big time overnight so there was pre term labor scares there... but he hung in there. and i know what you mean about the movement thing stillbirth just terrified me (and aarons mom went thru that with what would have been his little sister :( soo sad) i even went as far as buying a home doppler so whenever i was worried i'd just find the heartbeat.... but i know things will work out just fine and she'll come out perfect.... i'm envisioning a tiny little girl with a head of dark locks when she's born... lol we'll see how right i am lol
Post a Comment