I started making the babies quilts and such this week. I finished the rag quilt last night and then today I made one of the double sided recieving blankets and two pairs of pants. I don't have pictures of the pants on here but i'll post some another day. I'm borrowing my stepmoms sewing machine and having a blast making stuff! Shout out to sirena who patiently answers all my phone call questions when i'm not sure what to do!
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
:O i really like the double sided blanket!!!! its cute and looks soft! lucky baby hehehe. GReat job on it too, it looks store bought! :D
4 comments:
:O i really like the double sided blanket!!!! its cute and looks soft! lucky baby hehehe. GReat job on it too, it looks store bought! :D
they look really nice! how many layers did you do with the rag quilt? just two layers?
lany - i just doubled the squares so two sides.
Love both blankets!!
Post a Comment