
27 weeks and 3 days. I'm officially in the third and final trimester! If I have this baby as early as I had Noah then I have only 9 weeks to go. If i have it at 39 weeks (my dr. won't let me go any longer than that) then I have 12 weeks to go. I prefer to go by the 9 weeks. Somehow being in the single digit countdown is a real mood lifter for me. Things are going pretty good with the pregnancy. Nothing big to complain about. The baby is still moving like crazy all day long it seems....but especially at night. It actually hurts fairly often. She is a strong baby. I'm still getting braxton hicks regularly every couple days, more often when I go for walks or do lots of housework. I had one last wednesday that caught my breath a little it was so strong.
Sleep is a little difficult. I usually like to sleep on my right side but the last month or so when I try to sleep on my right side my back just aches so bad that I have to roll over. I guess its good cause they say that lying on your left side is the best for the baby. Also disrupting my sleep is weird and wacky dreams. I dream all night some nights....things usually don't make sense but their usually a little creepy and don't allow me to really fall fully asleep. Last night after getting up to pee for the third time I decided to try and think about bringing the baby home after birth, in hopes that I would dream pleasant things about the baby rather than the creepy dream that kept reacurring throughout the night. My plan backfired as I couldn't fall asleep once i started thinking about all the preparations i need to do before bringing the baby home. Arggg.
I've written like four different lists of things to do, to buy, to pack, all before the birth. I was hoping that it would help me to not think about it all the time if i had it all written down and organized. Not working so well i guess. I still think about it all the time....only now I think about it and then re-read all my lists and check if I need to add something I missed.
Well the weddings start this next weekend so I'm hoping they will all be a good distraction for me; something to help pass the time. Leah and Ryan's wedding is on the 28th of July, then I'm doing photos for a friends sisters wedding on August 18th, then attending another friends wedding August 25th. We then leave for quesnel on August 29th. Lawrence is driving to a friends wedding in abbotsford (with Tom) from Quesnel and then flying back to quesnel shortly after for my little brothers wedding reception on September 2nd. Then near the end of september i'm photographer another friends wedding and lawrence and gabe are both in the wedding party. And then if this little person decides she likes the same timing as her big brother i'll be ready to birth!!! Just praying she doesn't come the same weekend as our friends wedding. Me and Ruth are their photographers, Lawrence is the best man, and Gabe is the ringbearer. If I go into labor that takes all of us away as Ruth is my labor photogrpaher/videographer. But I have every confidence that she'll either come two days before or wait until after the wedding.....fingers crossed.
3 comments:
wow time flies!!! i remember how excited i was to reach the third trimester.. now sweet baby isaiah is 6 weeks old and almost 7lbs! time flies..... and i'm already thinking i want 1 or 2 more (i'd like 2 but i bet i'll only be allowed 1 with all the kids we already have lol... maybe i'll have our little girl next then our family will be complete too). praying the rest of your pregnancy goes well :) can't wait to meet your little princess
I remember the dreams and I remember the lists...only 5 short months ago! It will be over before you know it! When you are tired think of those sleepless nights ahead! If you need a refresher I can send Liv over for the night...haha!
Starla, Is Jason getting married? Please give everyone my love for me, tell you dad and Vi i say hi. I miss you guys all so much. I will always think of you guys as family!!
Post a Comment