Chris & Christy just returned from their trip to Edmonton the other day. I sent some money with Christy so she could get me some cute things for the baby from old navy. And are they cute! Thanks so much Christy!!!
Ya I am a good friend aren't I? haha! Just kidding...couldn't resist!
We need to get the boys together soon. Tristan has been asking me all day to go "Gabe's house" but Chris has been out all day so no such luck! This week for sure!
5 comments:
Lily (is that the name you guys chose?) will look adorable!!
she is going to be the best dressed kid around! her and liv lol
cute outfits! I love Old Navy!
Ya I am a good friend aren't I? haha! Just kidding...couldn't resist!
We need to get the boys together soon. Tristan has been asking me all day to go "Gabe's house" but Chris has been out all day so no such luck! This week for sure!
those are adorable outfits that Christy picked up!
Post a Comment