
This has never happened to me before, until this week. A couple days ago lawrence and I had a miscomunication and my plate was placed on a burner that had just been turned on. When I picked up the plate (I was unaware of the burner being on) it exploded in my hand. Now, my angel was on duty and I managed to escape the ordeal with only one small cut on my finger. I just put a plate with bacon in the microwave and that plate broke in half from the heat!! What is going on? I have used the same plates numerous times in the microwave so who knows why it couldnt' handle it this time. I'm waiting for it to completely cool off before i touch it at all so i don't have another exploding plate episode. i guess i won't use those plates in the microwave anymore.
7 comments:
Exploding plates. This is a sign!! You need to get away. Where? Someplace warm. A place where the beer flows like wine. Where beautiful women instinctively flock like the salmon of Capistrano. I'm talking about a little place called Aspen.
I've had the same thing happen...Corel plates on a burner=explosion!!! Although Corel is not suppose to break (except when placed on a hot burner obviously) when they decide to...they break into a million pieces!
Glad you were ok!!!
Oh ya...
maybe its time for some new plates!!!
starla i was wondering what kind of plates were they? coral is know to 'explode' when they are too old ..or do break..
awfully scary tho... i too am glad you are ok..
ps i don't think its a sign? maybe its replacement time though.
(maybe.. i just don't get what adam was saying? must be a private joke huh? smile*)
joni - one was corel (the burner one) and the microwave one was a walmart special. I don't think adams comment was a private joke, i dont' really get it either...hehe sorry adam.
harsh!!
Adam is a funny guy, he relates plates exploding to pets heads falling off. So, if you have seen Dumb and Dumber you would get it a little more.
Glad everything turned out okay
Post a Comment