I know the Doodlebops very well. In fact I see them every week day at 10:30 for coffee. Their really quite good with the kids and they never tire of entertaining them for me for a few minutes. Although I sometimes grow weary of them I try not to show it, i dont' want to hurt anyones feelings. Here are some surprising pictures of what they look like when their not hanging out with my kids. Not a bad looking bunch if you ask me!



5 comments:
Wow they look soooo different. :)
I totally wasn't shocked at Moe, but man oh man, to think that they could walk by me and I wouldn't even recognize them, Rooney and Dee Dee. I too feel as if they are just a phone call away and, "We'll be there in a jiff", kind of buds! Neat!
I'm tight with the doodlebops too. We hang out often. Usually it's them knocking on my door though.
I was kind of getting attached to them. A lot less scary than Barney or some of the others. But Moe is still a wee bit scary as " himself".
They look alot like their Doodle selves. I am quite surprised!!
Post a Comment