Sunday, November 11, 2007

two things

Two Names You Go By:
1. mamma
2. star

Two Things You Are Wearing Right Now:
1.Lululemon pants
2. nursing tank top

Two of Your Favourite Things to do:
1. sleep
2. run

Two Things You Want Very Badly At The Moment:
1. quiet
2. dianna

Two pets you had/have:
1. Goat
2. cat

Two things you did last night:
1. Read "the horse and his boy"
2. cuddled a sick toddler

Two things you have eaten today
1. pizza
2. golden grahams

Two people you Last Talked To:
1. Christy
2. Lawrence

Two Things You're doing tomorrow:
1.starting to put up my christmas decorations!
2. clean my house

What were your longest car rides:
1.Quesnel to San Diego (36 hours)
2. Quesnel to Eston sask. (21 hours)

Favourite Holidays:
1.Christmas!!!!!
2. Summer holidays

Two favourite beverages:
1. Diet coke
2. coffee (this is a new passion)

3 comments:

Christy said...

Haha I am not sure why but I find it hilarious that you owned a goat!

starla said...

i thought you would like that. her name was cotton.

Gwen said...

Lululemon pants? Ooooh, I'm jealous!