Thursday, June 05, 2008

Picture update #1

Here are some recent pics of the kids. We went to a thing last weekend that had free wagon rides, the kids were all quiet on the ride taking everything in. They loved the horses. I know you may wonder at the lack of pictures of Gabriel.....he is apparently going through a phase of not wanting me to take his picture....at all. So I manage to sneak up on him sometimes but he's used to my tricks and usually catches me and turns away. More to come soon.

Mommy and Lily

wagon ride
Noah checking out the lake we passed
oooh, trees.
the driver and the view!
one of the few pictures i was able to take of Gabe.
Daddy doing double duty!
peekaboo!


I'm so cute! (she was spitting by the way)
Waving to her fans
doing her aerobics
i'm almost crawling!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwww there so cute starla!!! Love lily's leg warmers by the way hehehe toooo cute!!!

Unknown said...

WAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!! We miss you! Dalen's party was sorely missing you too!

Jen Wilson said...

I love those baby legs!!!

Darci said...

Those photos are too cute!

Darci said...

Those photos are too cute!

Princess said...

awww love the pics!
little noah is always so full of life!!!
and lily is still so tiny yet look at all she is doing!!! she's such a beauty

Tamara said...

I cannot even handle how big Lily is!!!