Monday, June 02, 2008

Spoiled!

I thought i would show you my birthday loot! Wow i've never been so spoiled before! My mom and lawrences mom both gave me money to spend on myself so here is what I got while in Edmonton at Lululemon!

Lulu remix hoody

mine is an olive/grass green color

Clam Digger crop pants

mine are black

Lawrence had this weekend off which was so nice. He left for work an hour ago but before he left he told me that i could go get my camera that i wanted! yippee!!! So once the kids are done napping off we will go! So excited to take underwater pictures!!!
Oh, i also got these rubber boots from sears, their LandsEnd. Love them! Yah, i won't be shopping for the next year!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

:O Your getting your 400$ Camera?!?!?! Luckyyyyyyyyyy heheheh Banff was alright...i expected it to be better lol... But it was pretty good... Sooo glad to be home.

Anonymous said...

Nice perchases!!! lol. You must be bursting at the seams to get your camera that you wanted and the suba hoody that you had wanted for Christmas!!! Awesome! Hoping to see you post some more amazing pics once you've got your new cam!

Tamara said...

Woo hooo!! I don't know if I'm more excited that you got a remix hoodie, or that you're getting that swell camera that you've wanted :) I get to go to lulu in just a couple days here and I can't wait!!

Unknown said...

Yay! Hottie hottie bo Bottie, banana fanna fo fottie, me mi mo mottie HOTTIE!

I bet you look good in those!

Jenny said...

Awesome choices, and I agree with Sirena, you must look mighty fine in these items!
I think my BFF has the same camera. It's awesome.