Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Blogging Slacker

its been pointed out to me that i've been slacking in my blogging responsibilities....terribly sorry! So there is a bit to catch up on, maybe not important stuff but the things that stand out in my mind since my last post.

my bank had a promotion going on that if you switched an account from another bank to their bank they would send you a free ipod shuffle. I got on board real fast! So I am now the proud owner of my own ipod shuffle! I've been wanting one for a long time for running. Dreams do come true! I love it and its so small and light. I just ordered a pink skin and an armband for running from ebay and am so looking forward to getting them and being "all set up for running".

Here are Lawrences most recent catches. He has found a "spot". The last two times hes gone he's caught fish. The spot is on a friends parents property which is too bad cause that makes it hard to bring other people to the spot. But at least my man is happy. We had fish for dinner the other night. Not my favorite but it was good and i remind myself how good for you it is.

Here is Gabriel and Noah with their cousins, tiffany, Bethany, Blake, and Brooke. Usually when one of the kids has a birthday they get a friends party and a family party but as were nearing the end of summer all the kids (except brooke whoes birthday is next month) had their birthdays but no family parties so we decided to change the way we did things. We did one big family party for all of them at once. It went really well and the kids had fun, and we had yummy cake (the kind with the custard in the middle..mmmm). After a delicious lunch, presents and Blake and Brooke took Gabe outside for rides on the 4 wheeler. He ended up being a little scared of it, i think because its loud. they managed to convince him to go in the trailer they have for it and they went to the back of their property and got a load of wood. Gabe loved loading the wood into the trailer and then tiffany had to carry him back cause he wouldn't go on the seat of the 4 wheeler. crazy kid. Then he had more fun unloading the wood. It was definitly a good day. Oh, did i mention the awesome game of monopoly that we had the Bethany won! Wow, super monopoly player! She killed us all!

Well Noah has decided that i've been on the computer for too long so thats all folks.

5 comments:

Christy said...

I love that picture of Gabe and Lawrence with the fish! He is such a cutie! Tristan always gets so excited when I check out your blog cause he gets to see "Grabriel" and " Baby Noya". It's so cute!

Jenny said...

Good job with the fishing!!!

Laney said...

wow, you seem to get getting some really good free things, first telus with the monitor and now a bank with the ipod shuffle, nice! Aja loved the 4 wheeler when she was a year old but then refused to go on it when she was 2 and a half...

Tanya said...

I'm getting my ipod too...can't wait. Glad you caught some fish too! Take care!

Tanya said...

I just got my ipod shuffle today...woo hoo. Now I'm just looking and all the skins, sleeves, tattoos...you name it, that you can buy for these little things...I can't decide!