Wednesday, February 28, 2007

7 Weeks

Hello fellow bloggers and those who are just visiting!
I am 7 weeks now. Still as sick as ever which makes life very interesting in our house. I'm still taking diclectin which does help but it doesn't make me feel 100% thats for sure. I still end up on the couch sick a lot during the morning and then again later in the evening. My best time (and by best I mean not glancing at the toilette every 30 seconds) is late afternoon/early evening, which actually works out well as that is when I need to get dinner ready and the house tidied. Other than the nausea things are going well. Gabe seems to be struggling a bit with my lack of energy but the snow made today easier as he was quite excited to go outside and play for awhile. I have really good intentions every evening of doing something more interactive with him the following day but so far it has yet to happen. Poor guy, i suppose other older children have survived a mothers pregnancy before.

At cell tonight we had a progressive dinner. salad at one house, main course at another, and dessert at yet another. It was really fun and so much great food! We joined with another cell group for it and is was really nice to hang out with them! Looking forward to the next one!

Well i'm pooped so off to bed I go!

PS christy, if your reading this, i'm thinking of you and praying for you! as soon as the boys are over their colds i'm coming to visit!

3 comments:

Laney said...

Hey star, I know you might not feel up to it, but I squeezed fresh (ripe) lemons (one per glass of water and jut put in a little sugar or in my case splenda) and voila! Fresh homemade lemonade which when I drank it I didn't even have to take the diclectin as it gets your PH balance up there so you aren't getting morning sickness... (if you are getting tired from the pills then this is another option if you have the energy to do it)

Christy said...

Thanks Star! I have been thinking about you too! Things are going really good. I am getting into the swing of things day by day! Hope you feel better soon!!!

starla said...

i'll try the lemon aid thing, thanks lany