I've been searching for a diaper bag for months now with no success. There were a couple times I thought I had found "the one" only to discover that it couldn't be shipped to Canada. I finally ordered one today and am so far feeling pretty happy about it. I will hopefully be fully happy when I recieve it and it meets my expectations. The bag is by Lands End and seems to be a fairly good size. Those of you who know me well know that I love big bags! So below are two pictures of the bag. I ordered it in black and pink. It's not quite as trendy and funky as I would have liked but I like that it doesn't look too diaper bagish, if you know what I mean. If I'm not happy they have a satisfaction guaruntee so I can always send it back. But hopefully it will be great and I'll love it!!!

1 comment:
I like the black and pink, I'll keep my eyes open at lulu!
Post a Comment