Tuesday, June 26, 2007

When I Was Young

We've had a bunch of stuff stored at Lawrences dad's house for a couple years now and yesterday we brought most of it to our new house. I was going through some old papers and such from way back and found this list of name ideas for my future children! I think I would have been around 12 or 13 at the time.
Girls:
Samantha
Tesi
Rishell
Tammy
Billy Jane (gotta love this one)
Bobby Joe
April
Boys:
Mickell
Bobby
Billy
Timmy
Ricky

4 comments:

Tamara said...

Go with Billy Jane..come on Starla, I know you want to

Anonymous said...

I think it should be Bobby Joe!!! Such a pretty name!!!

Linda said...

Some names I had picked out for my daughters, when I was around 10

Annabelle(flinch)
Marigold (yikes!)
Ruth
Rachel
Rebecca
Cheryl Lynn
Tabitha
Tamar
Starli ( later changed to Starla ! Yay!)

Some names I had picked for boys:

Timothy
Baruch ( a bible name, don't even ask)
Ricky
Jonathan
Christopher ( my friend stole it for her son, I changed it to Christy for your sister!)
Jeremy (yay I won)
Davey ( won again!)
Robbie

Later on in my hippie teens I had chosen these names:

Summer Rose
Sunshine
River
Breeze
Dakota
Shiloh
Talitha
Maranatha

Your dad's more sensible influence prevented you children from being granted these awesome names. Giggle!

starla said...

i like almost all of your old girl names mom! not so sure about maranatha and marigold....and thank you for changing starli to starla!!