Helloooo out there???? it sure is quiet in bloggerland today.
so this evening we went to get gas on our way home and had to go across town from where we usually go because a whole ton of stations are out of gas. Not so fun. I'm thinking about life without milk and gas. Not sure how that looks. I can bake my own bread......if my old yeast will rise of course. but i don't have a cow in my little trailer court yard and I don't think the court landlords would be all too pleased if I tried that. So how to get milk when our jug runs out is a mystery to me. and what will I do without my van?!!! Now that is a scary thought!!! Lord be with all the people out of their homes, and still fighting for their homes!
3 comments:
Save on was running thin on milk earlier on this afternoon.
Did they let you fill up, or did they ration the gas?
They let us fill up at the esso by the library park. safeway was completely out of milk when we were there last night.
Sounds rough over there! I hope it all clears up soon. It's only gloomy rainy over here. And I emphasize gloomy, because I totally miss my A.S.S.!
Post a Comment