I got another call from my Dr's nurse, this time saying that she was taking 2 weeks off. So I had another appointment with the other obstetrician this past friday. It went well. I am still growing which is good and I'm 2cm dilated!! yahoo! progress is good. I try not to remind myself that I walked around at a 2 for a couple weeks with gabriel and a week with noah. I prefer to think that it'll be any day now. I've also been having lots of false labour which is good but annoying. I keep wondering "is this it?" only to have the contractions die away after a couple hours. yesterday I actually had fairly good ones at 2 minutes apart for a couple hours. At least all these contractions are giving me slow progress if not true labour.
I'm trying to walk a little every day, but not the bridges. Lily dropped again after i did the bridges the other day and now i'm just in too much pain to walk that far. The Dr. said she is right down there and ready to go. Also, my platelets are still rising which is great! i'm now at 89 (up from 55). I keep getting weekly bloodwork to continue to monitor it, but weekly sure is a big improvement from every 2 days.
So i'm just trying to relax and not think about labour every second of every day. and also not stress about the possibility of her coming on Devin & Moneca's wedding day....that would be bad. 3 weeks to go!!!
1 comment:
Congrats on being almost due!
Post a Comment