Three things that scare me:
1. Spiders
2. Suddenly not being able to spot one of my kids at the park!
3. thinking about getting kidney stones.....again
Three people who make me laugh:
1. Noah
2. Christy & Ruth (i know thats two people but their really funny as a team)
3. my mom
Three things I love:
1.Girls nights
2.shopping with a big budget
3.the smell of my babies during their first week in this world
Three things I don't like:
1. Getting up in the morning
2. dressing my 35 week pregnant body
3. trying to find a babysitter
Three things I don't understand:
1. Math
2. rice....whats so great about it?
3. Gabriels early rising
Three things on my desk
1. pineapple banana smoothie (not as tasty as it may sound)
2. lots of bills
3. a toothfloss pick
Three things I am doing right now:
1. blogging
2. listening to the kids play
3. thinking about getting off my chubby bum and getting dressed
Three things I want to do before I die:
1. Hold my grandbabies
2. hike up Mt. Robson with my family
3. visit paris with my husband
Three things I can do:
1. swing dance (okay so its been years, maybe i can't anymore but until is proven otherwise)
2. find a mystery song being sung by mike on sunday morning, really fast!
3. Give birth again....i think i can, i think i can.....
Three things I can’t do:
1. not cry while watching my girl (the funeral scene!)
2. paint my toe nails....i really want to right now but i just cant reach
3. make roll kuchen, i tried and burnt it...need my mother in-law to teach me
Three things you should listen to:
1. God!
2. Your kids
3. that weird noise your car is making
Three things you should never listen to:
1. peer pressure
2. marilyn manson....shudder
3. that voice in the morning that tells you not to hit snooze, you'll wake up on your own in just a minute
Three shows I watched as a kid:
1. Little House on the Prarie
2. Punky Brewster (sp?)
3. Cosby Show
Three people I tag:
1. my mom
2. and
3. You
1 comment:
Rice is delish!
And thanks for thinking I am funny!
Post a Comment