Hello everyone! We are home! It feels like we were gone so long (even though it was only like 5 days). We had a really good trip. Lawrence had a great time at Nick and Lacey's wedding in Abbotsford and I got lots of visiting time in with my family. I also got some great shopping done which was tons of fun! I got a second nose ring while i was away and I love it! The jury is still out.....far out.... on what lawrence thinks of it. I'm so glad to be home! I missed my routines and the boys missed them even more!
I had my Dr's appointment today and it went really well. I'm still growing and am measuring 32 weeks now. This is still a little small seeing as I'll be 34 tomorrow but its a good amount of growth since the last appointment. Baby is still head down....good girl!! The dr. checked my cervix and i'm not dilating yet, although i have thinned out quite a bit since the last checkup. My dr. said that as long as i wait until i hit the 34 week mark then were good to go (i hit 34 on thursday). She will induce me at 39 weeks but she doesn't seem to think i'll last more than a couple more weeks. But Lily could surprise us all and go all the way to 39 (please not that long).
I brewed my red raspberry leaf tea today and started drinking it this evening. It is supposed to tone your uterus and help the braxton hicks contractions prepare your cervix for labor. It doesn't induce labor, only helps your uterus and cervix get in good shape so that labor is easier once it happens. I'm not a fan of the taste. I had tons of ice tea mix to it to try to make it more palatable but still have to choke it down. But i drank it lots with Noah and my labor with him was only 3.5 hours so maybe the tea helped with that.
I'm going to start walking lots tomorrow. I planned on going for a walk tonight but then ended up feeling nausious all evening. Baby is moving so much it hurts and I'm having to use the washroom at least once an hour. The girl sure can grind her head around! I also started my to do lists today. I got all of lily's clothes and blankets washed, our hospital bags packed, my fridge cleaned, and our bedroom cleaned. So thats about a quarter of what I want to get done....ugh. Oh well, all my lists will hopefully keep me busy until the big day arrives.
No comments:
Post a Comment