
I am now officially full term! Yay! I honestly didn't think i would go to 37 weeks this time. I've really had to rearange my thinking to not be seriously discouraged each day that i didn't go into labour. Only 2 more weeks until week 39 which is when my Dr. will induce me.
I see dr. vanrensburg one more time tomorrow and then next week i'll be seeing Dr. Almas again. I would like to get checked this week. I'm sure that all this false labour has dilated me at least 1cm more, but I'm not going to ask him to check me. I'll just wait it out until I see Dr. Almas.....maybe i can convince her to strip my membranes while shes at it? I'll give some credit to all this false labour (besides it maybe dilating me slowly), my house is very clean. Everytime I have even one good contraction I go on this cleaning rampage through my house! bedding is getting washed way more often, the toilette is clean almost all the time, even the tub and floors are getting regular scrub downs! I'm going to have to resort to cleaning the ceiling fans soon.
UPDATE: my appointment went fine today. He did offer to check me but I declined. as much as i would like to now whats going on, i figured it won't change anything and if i haven't dilated since last week i would be really dissapointed. baby's heart rate was good. I didn't grow since last week but thats normal at this point. I never grew past 37 weeks with Gabriel. So i'm going to do lie down right now. I'm feeling really tired for it only being 9:30pm. I've also been feeling kinda crampy and nausious that last couple hours. I'm sure its nothing....its always nothing. Soon baby soon!
4 comments:
My house was the same way right before Liliana was born - completely spotless!
If you feel energetic I have some floors that need to be scrubbed!LOL
Arrr, everytime I open your blog my computer freezes. Once in a while I can get it to work but it's so wierd because it's only your blog.
Stephanie I have the same problem with Starla's blog too as of late, it works if I check it out through firefox though.
I hope this baby comes soon...as I know you do too. Can't wait to see her!!!
Post a Comment