Monday, September 17, 2007

Please Don't Fizzle.....

I was dissapointed this morning when my Dr's office called to re-schedule my appointment that was today. I was really hoping to get some news that maybe i was dilating or something. So i decided that i would go and pick up some of the last few things on my baby lists in order to occupy myself. Came home, cleaned, and made my moms south of the border soup. Super yummy! And i made enough that their is now a family meal size in my freezer. Around 4:30 i headed out the door to walk the bridges despite some extra pelvic pain i was having. I'm pretty sure baby dropped a little more last night and that is why i was waddling even more than normal today. So the bridges was much harder tonight even though i did it without a stroller full of kids this time. I really had to pep talk myself to make it back to my van and hour later. I was having braxton hicks after which is totally normal and i've been dealing with for months already. But then a couple hours ago they started to get a little uncomfortable. I had a bath and they didn't go away which was a little surprising. But still they are very weak, barely hurt and I can't time them. I'm pretty positive that they are going to fizzle out as soon as i go to bed. Even so, they have to be doing something in me even if its false labour. I'm also feeling a little weak and shaky, I possibly didn't eat enough today. My bad. So off to bed I go. Hopefully I can sleep and not think about all the possibilitys.

1 comment:

Tanya said...

I can't believe that you walked the bridges!

Like Char said, she'll probably arrive in one push. My sister's third ended up being delivered in their hallway at home cause her labor went so fast! So make sure you have your phone on you...you just never know where Lily may make her arrival!!