Fizzle....Fizzle....Fizzle that is the sound my contractions made when they fizzled out during my sleep last night. Oh well. My Dr's still out of town and my floors need another washing anway.
Saw you walking the other day, there is one thing for sure, when she is ready to come you will have like one contraction and then she will fall out I am sure! hahaha Remember in all your wanting to have her, put your feet up and relax. It's going to busy soon!
I agree with Char remember to get some rest to,as it will get busier.You are very brave to still be walking the bridges.Hope everything goes well for you.love and blessings.
6 comments:
Saw you walking the other day, there is one thing for sure, when she is ready to come you will have like one contraction and then she will fall out I am sure! hahaha
Remember in all your wanting to have her, put your feet up and relax. It's going to busy soon!
They make sounds???
tamara - LOL i'm was just being sarcastic
lol Ok I was about to say..."I've seriously missed out on something along the line.."
I agree with Char remember to get some rest to,as it will get busier.You are very brave to still be walking the bridges.Hope everything goes well for you.love and blessings.
ya remember this time! its not going to be long and you'll miss it!! i do!
definatly keep us posted
Post a Comment