Saturday, March 15, 2008

The Good, The Sad

Exciting Things About Moving To Red Deer:

*I will get to build relationship with cousins and other family that I have not had much contact with in about 10 years.

*I will be only an hour away from my baby brother Jason, my sister in-law Kayla, and my adorable baby nephew Andrew!!!

*I will only be 4 hours away from my long time friend Lorraine (and steve and the kids of course)!!

*Old Navy, American Eagle, LaSenza, Toysrus, babiesrus, drive thru starbucks, two malls, ikea 1 hour away, oh shopping!!!

*So much to do with the kids: pools, water parks, fairs, zoo, west ed mall, the list is endless

Sad things about leaving Terrace:

*all three of my babies were born here and delivered by the same Doctor

*Leaving Lawrences family (dont know how gabe will deal with his gramma and cousins being so far away)

*Leaving our amazing church family

*Most of our dearest friends are here!

*Splitting up the incredible duo of Tristan and Gabriel

There is so much more but I'm not ready to get emotional about this yet so I'll stop here. Many more emotional posts to come.

4 comments:

Jen Wilson said...

Oh man! Again, I'm so with you!

I'm SO excited about the shopping and new places to go with the kids, but sad to leave all of my family - but we'll be close to Noah's family!

Thanks for updating us!!

Anonymous said...

Good luck with everything starla! I hope all goes well!! Jeremy's still mad he didnt get much time to visit with you while you were here. Keep us updated! And hopefully we can come visit you when your all moved in. I know he really wants to take a trip still and wants to see jason. So it'll be a huge plus to be able to see you guys as well

starla said...

tasha - yah i had thought of that. it will be easier for everyone now, only one trip and you can see us all, much easier. i'm so eager to get there so i can go see the baby!

Anonymous said...

Awww your so lucky!!! We barely got to see Kayla and Andrew :(