Today is our 7 year anniversary! wow the time goes by fast! we've had our ups and our downs but we are much better together than apart! I'm so blessed! This is the first anniversary we've had that we've not been physically together for, but thats okay because there are so many more to come to make up for it! Love you Lawrence!!

6 comments:
Aw! That's a great video!!
I remember running into you guys 7 years ago at the pool. I knew Lawrence through the Rollemans - he said "I'm getting married!" I said, "I'm having a baby!"
I have no idea how I remember that, my memory is shot, but hey! Congrats on 7 years together!!
congrats on 7 years Starla and Lawrence from Jeremy and tasha (and yes its actually from jer not me just saying it is lol, even though i told him its your 7th year married :P)
Aww I loved it!! You guys looks so young in the some of the pictures!! Congrats on 7 years!
Happy Anniversary!! Congrats on the 7 years!! And thanks for the cot. lol. Jeffery is starting to have friends sleepover and it will definately come in handy!!
thanks for taking! and thanks for the extra! that was really sweet of you!
No problem. I just felt like I should!! :)
Post a Comment