Monday, March 17, 2008

Pictures for Mls....post decluttering

We have pictures up on the mls site already but i hadn't done any packing or decluttering when they were taken so after doing so i took some new ones for the realtor. here they are.







6 comments:

Tamara said...

The place looks great!

Princess said...

looking good!
hope you get a quick sale!!

we are finally after 11 weeks moving back into our townhouse... also doing major decluttering here too!!!
you've done a great job!!

starla said...

dawn - why were you not in your townhouse? were you renovating?

Jenny said...

Wow...if you find some free time(which I know you won't be able to)wanna come over an declutter my house!!
Looks great!

Jen Wilson said...

Wow! Your house looks wonderful! It looks so roomy!

Laney said...

all I can say is wow! it looks really great. we have a ways to go before our house looks that decluttered (we are in the middle of putting tile and laminate down so everything is all over the place) I am looking forward to being able to put everything where it belongs :-)