
Hi all! Sorry I'm slacking again. I've been working on blog number three the past few days and its kept me quite busy (picture uploading problems and learning html). I now Have up and running a brand new blog for you blogging enjoyment! Its a blog for my photography! I'm so excited to have it running! So check it out when you have some time and let me know what you think. The link is on the sidebar.
thins in our house are going fine, normal. I'm hoping to start kickbo this week! Yay! I've been having a hard time being consistant in my workouts lately so i need some structure!
I don't dream often, i think its because i'm just too tired to dream! But last night i did. I had the worst nightmare of all! One of the ones that keeps you up the rest of the night. I dreamt something bad happend to one of my boys. I couldn't shake the terrible dream feeling and had to pray to fall back asleep. Its hard to leave your children in Gods hands. I know it shouldn't be hard, he loves them infinitly more than I ever could and He knows what is best for them. I think I know but I have been wrong before. I have to constantly remind myself that my babies are a gift from God...a loan from God. He has asked Lawrence and I to care for these precious little people for a time. I am so thankful that He has given us this privalige and responsibility! They fill our lives with joy and wonder and they teach us new things each day of our lives. The hard but is trusting in God that the amount of time we have with our children is up to Him and he knows best. So i pray and release my children into his loving, capable, strong hands....and then i release them again and again!
4 comments:
Gorgeous pics Starla!
Sorry to hear about your dreams...I have ones like that too, scary! Thankfully we have a God that will get us through it all and loves our children even more than we do ourselves!
I just checked out your pictures, they are AMAZING!
your pictures on your other blog are awesome star! I just wish we lived even remotely close so that we could hire you to take our pictures as well! (maybe our next trip to see you guys I will have to plan for something like that)
I hate dreams like that!!! If I have a bad dream I cannot get the images out of my head!
I love your photography. I'm going to call you this week to see if we can hire you for the end of September beginning of October. Or you can email me, my link's on my profile page!
Post a Comment