BEWARE ALL MEN READING THIS! WOMAN TOPIC CONTENT TO FOLLOW!
I awoke for Noah's 2am feeding this morning to a bruise like feeling in one of the milk makers. Oh no....i knew right away what the cause was....mastitits....again! I had it only a couple months ago. So I am in pain....it kills to nurse....fever....chills.....achy all over....come on antibiotics, kick in already! I went to the dr.'s this morning to get a prescription before it got really bad and I'm so glad I acted quickly. By the time i got home a couple hours later i was already starting to get the fevery symptoms and the pain was increasing. Hopefully the antibiotics will start taking effect by tomorrow. There will be no formula bottles today, tonight, or tomorrow. Feeding often helps to kill the infection faster. And I will be feeding often, when were exclusivly breastfeeding Noah seems to want something ever 2 hours....somtimes 3 if i'm lucky and he's being held a lot. On the upside, this no formula thing will probably increase my milk supply so maybe Noah won't complain as much about the milk not coming out fast enough (what a little hoover).
In other news: I booked Lozza's flight yesterday to L.A.! Yes, he is officially going to the LTT in LA this october. I'm really excited for him. Its such an amazing training time and its been a long time since he's had real time off. H'ell be gone about a week. So far no one else is going. He's hoping that some other people will decide to go but he will go alone if that is the only option. I really hope someone else decides to go so he will have company. Although the people that attend the LTT's are so friendly and great about inviting people out inbetween sessions and such. officially dropping hints.....someone should really go with him......
Time to lie down a bit. yuck, these antibiotics give me the grossest taste in my mouth!
I awoke for Noah's 2am feeding this morning to a bruise like feeling in one of the milk makers. Oh no....i knew right away what the cause was....mastitits....again! I had it only a couple months ago. So I am in pain....it kills to nurse....fever....chills.....achy all over....come on antibiotics, kick in already! I went to the dr.'s this morning to get a prescription before it got really bad and I'm so glad I acted quickly. By the time i got home a couple hours later i was already starting to get the fevery symptoms and the pain was increasing. Hopefully the antibiotics will start taking effect by tomorrow. There will be no formula bottles today, tonight, or tomorrow. Feeding often helps to kill the infection faster. And I will be feeding often, when were exclusivly breastfeeding Noah seems to want something ever 2 hours....somtimes 3 if i'm lucky and he's being held a lot. On the upside, this no formula thing will probably increase my milk supply so maybe Noah won't complain as much about the milk not coming out fast enough (what a little hoover).
In other news: I booked Lozza's flight yesterday to L.A.! Yes, he is officially going to the LTT in LA this october. I'm really excited for him. Its such an amazing training time and its been a long time since he's had real time off. H'ell be gone about a week. So far no one else is going. He's hoping that some other people will decide to go but he will go alone if that is the only option. I really hope someone else decides to go so he will have company. Although the people that attend the LTT's are so friendly and great about inviting people out inbetween sessions and such. officially dropping hints.....someone should really go with him......
Time to lie down a bit. yuck, these antibiotics give me the grossest taste in my mouth!

5 comments:
Oh Starla...mastitis sucks! Good for you though with getting rid of the bottle to help yourself out. Hopefully this will make you and Noah feel alot better. I hope you feel better soon, let me know if you need anything. Take care!
Hi Star, I hope you feel better. Its good you treated it quickly, how long does it usually last?? What is LTT? That Lozza is going to? TTYL
Ok, so instead of reading your Blog tonight, I heeded the warning on the first line and just skipped to the comment section :)
HI!! HOW are you? Things are great down here. A little slow at the moment, but I guess just slower than they have been! I did some work today for Nerds here in Sydney and tomorrow I'm going to their weekly breakfast meeting. Should be interesting.
Monday next week I head out on my next diving adventure, a 110 metre long underwater cave!! I'm very excited and hopefully I'll have some good pictures to post up!!
Anywho, say hi to the family for me and if you get a chance, leave me a comment on my Blog would ya?? it would be GREAT to hear from you!!
Tommy Boy
I hope the antibiotics are kicking in and you're feeling better. I never could breastfeed so I never experienced the infections. Owzies...
Sorry to hear you are not doing so well. Its been crazy over here as well but not in the same way. Thats cool that he gets to go down that should be awesome.. let me know how it goes!! love you guys miss you guys
jess
Post a Comment