I finally did it! I cut Gabes hair all by myself! and I only cut myself once (didn't cut him at all)! I've been wanting to try for a while but I always chicken out and take him to the hairdresser. This time I just couldn't handle t his crazy hair and we couldn't afford to go to the hairdressers yet. I started using scissors on top but that was taking way too long and with an impatient, fidgity 3 year old....well thats how i cut my hand. So i put the scissors down and used the buzzer. Didn't turn out perfect but i'm quite happy with it, especially for my first time. Next time i will use a longer attatchment for the top and be a little more thourough but all in all....a success! So here are some pics of my little man and his new do.....kinda hard to see but oh well. He is also modeling his new jeans from walmart. their super cute and baggy but the waist is way too big. I tryed making them fit with a belt but then he can't get them off to go to the bathroom....bad idea. So Tristan will be getting the first use out of them and hopefully Gabes waist will start to grow a bit. He is also modeling his new Gap hoody! Christy and I got Gabriel and Tristan the same hoody's from ebay. This blue one and an orange one. Were still waiting for the orange ones to arrive. This one is super cute and fits just a little big which is just how i like it!
He's not sure yet if he likes it but as I tell him..."too bad, your wearing it anyway" He's too young to decide what to wear all the time! I'm having my fun while i can! This weekend should be fun and i'm looking forward to it. On Friday night were going to go to kitimat for the worship conference. And then on saturday were going to take in the riverboat days festivities! Parade, motorcross, food (but not too much) and hopefully some rides and farmers market! Some of us are going to try and meet for the parade and maybe the farmers market beforehand so it should be a barrel of fun! Hope everyone has a great boaty weekend!
2 comments:
We will be sure to have a boaty weekend! Looking forward to everything you mentioned as well!!!Let's hope the weather holds out for us!
haha your funny :P n00b we can't afford to cut his hair but got him two new sweaters, new pants new shoes and a skin for your ipod and an arm band.. knowing the shop-a-holic you are your prolly out shopping right now :P
Bonjour Lawrence = Hi Larry hehe
Post a Comment