Friday, October 05, 2007

Lily Ruth Penner

That's her name and she is here! She arrived around 7:00pm. She was six pounds and six ounces. 19.5 inches long. Everyone thinks she looks like Gabrial. I can't wait to see her. I'll have to wait until they get home, but as soon as I can get ahold of a picture I'll post one. Momma is doing good Christy reported that Starla did awesome (not a big suprise;) Well keep praying, hopefully Starla will be able to get a good sleep tonight while Lily is still new and sleepy.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH Congrats Starla!!!!! From Jeremy and I!!! Can't wait to see a picture!!! Bet you did great and again Congrats

Princess said...

congrats!!!!!! keep us posted sooo can't wait to see a photo! wow what a tiny little bean!!

Jenny said...

Congratulations to the Penner family!! What a beautiful name for a gorgeous new addition!
Hope mommy and baby are doing fine.

Tamara said...

Yayyyy!!! I can't wait to meet her :)

Tanya said...

Congrats Starla and Lawrence...can't wait to see her!!!

Stephanie said...

Woooohooooo. Can't wait to see the pictures. Congrats!

Summer said...

Congrats on your new bundle of joy!!

Laney said...

Congratulations! Can't wait for the pictures to be posted.

Jen Wilson said...

Congrats Starla!