Noah had his 18 month immunizations today. Christy had Gabe over so i had one less child to get in and out of the van....thanks christy! Noah is 23lbs, my big boy and was really good for his shots. They weighed Lily for me too; she is 6.4 now so only a couple oz less than her birth weight which is great! Today was my first time venturing out without lawrence. It went fairly well. We even managed to stop at walmart for diapers and milk before picking Gabe up. Lily never woke up at walmart so that made it much easier, although she did have her first spit up. it wasn't projectile so it was easy to clean up. Funny how even the yucky firsts can be almost exciting with a new baby. I'm almost tempted to write it in her baby book "your first spit up was at walmart" but i'll probably resist the urge.
I'm super excited for two upcoming events. First, this thursday my mom is arriving on the train. I'm not sure how long she'll be staying, probably around a week. It will be so nice to have her here! She'll be a big help I know but i'm also just looking forward to visiting time with her. she hasn't seen our new place yet either. My mom and I are kindred spirits where shopping is concerned so that should be great! The other event i'm super excited for is my baby shower!! Christy and Ruth are planning it and they are amazing at showers!!! Its this coming Tuesday at Mike and Moe's. I love baby showers, the visiting, the food, being able to talk about birth, and breastfeeding, and the like without worrying about grossing out the guys (okay and the presents are kinda fun too)! I'm having daydreams about cream cheese and shrimp dip! Yummo!!!
P.S. I'm totally up for visitors in case your wondering.....come hang out, just give me a ring first so i can straighten my nursing pads.
5 comments:
What time is the shower going to be? I'll deffinately try to come for a visit soon. Hopefully ;)
i think its at 7pm. christy and ruth are the planners so maybe ask them to be sure
Haha straighten your nursing pads!!! I will come over this week for a visit...I need to hold Lily pad again!
can i come visit?? its a little bit of a drive though!!
man i wish i could catch up with you girls again!
You're too funny! I'd love to stop by for an bit in the afternoon...but I don't want to take up any precious time with your mom! So let me know if its ok if I come by even though she is there. If not, I can wait for a better time. Hope you're doing well and adjusting to being a mother of three.
Post a Comment