Wednesday, October 10, 2007

More Pictures!

oh the love that fills my heart for that adorable face!
Lily started having sleep smiles yesterday! I can't get enough!

Proud brothers with their baby sister



10 comments:

Christy said...

Adorable is right! Is that Liv's sleeper?

starla said...

i cant remember if it was liv's or anabelle's

Tanya said...

Soooo cute!

Jen Wilson said...

Aw, so cute! The big brothers must love having a little sister!

Jenny said...

Adorable is right!!! Beautiful kids!!!

Stephanie said...

I love these pictures.

Stephanie said...

I love these pictures.

Anonymous said...

She's so sweet Starla!!! OMG we forgot to give your mom the sippy cups!!! ..... well...we'll be SURE to send them with the xmas and baby shower presents! Sorry :(

Tamara said...

She looks so much like Gabe in the smiling picture! But she looks like you in the first one :)

Christy said...

I am pretty sure it was Liv's! It is a Walmart brand and we didn't have Walmart when Annabelle was a baby. So cute! Hard to believe Liv fit into that tiny thing! Probobly for a day or two..haha