A couple days ago Gabriel got his first phone call! He has talked on the phone before to grandparents but no one has ever specifically called for him. I answered the phone to hear tristans voice ask if he could talk to gabe. I sat close by and watched as they chatted about the doodlebops and Bruno the monkey and i felt ......bittersweet i guess is the closest word. My little boy, my first baby, is growing up so fast! I looked over to our newest baby, Lily. She is so tiny and so dependant on me and it seems like just yesterday that Gabe was like that. The time flys by so fast!!
4 comments:
Yes they do grow up way to fast!! Before we know it they are going to be driving around together...hopefully they won't be still fighting!
On the station I listen to at work they are giving away tickets to the doodlebops :)
I think time doesn't go any faster, we just have more to do in a day!
Crazy how time flies hey? Before you know it he'll be in Kindergarten ... and then graduating!
He definately looks like his dad.
Sure does fly. I was listening to Arms Wide Open yesterday and it took me back to when Joshua was born. Boy did I feel so unprepared but God certainly knows our needs!
Post a Comment