After a long day of waiting i finally heard from my Dr arount 4:30. My platelets are up to 76 now. a very small jump but up is better than down. The other obstetrician has a couple inductions going on tonight so unless my body gets things going on its own tonight, i wont' be going in. I'm supposed to go in for more blood work tomorrow morning around 8am at the hospital. From the hospital lab i'm supposed to go up to labour and delivery and wait for the results there. My Dr. is on call tomorrow and will be in the O.R. doing a c-section around 8am. It will probably be about 9 or 9:30 before she gets out to see me. I'm sure it will make for a long hour or two for me. I'm thinking they will probably do a non-stress test while i'm waiting. My dr would like to see my platelet count go up tomorrow but i'm not sure if it will strongly influence her decision to break my water. I think the stronger influence will be how busy labour and delivery is and how busy she is. So if you don't mind praying here are some prayer requests. First and foremost that I would just go into labour on my own tonight! Secondly that my platelets will have gone up some more as of tomorrow test and thirdly that the labour and delivery ward will not be busy and we will get to meet Lily tomorrow!! I'm really hoping that I will be updating once again during the night because i'll be in labour. If that doesn't happen then the next update will either be because i've been sent home due to a busy labour ward or because were done!!!
4 comments:
Darn busy L&D ward! I had that problem too. I'm hoping for you that it's not and that you get to meet your little girl very, very soon!
I'll keep you in my prayers for sure :) Can't wait to meet Lily!
I'm checking your blog every second to hear the news.
Yeah me too, I have checked probably every half hour since I had the boys the other day. Can't wait to hear. Praying lots. God bless you wait Star.
Post a Comment