Monday, October 22, 2007

Picture Update

Lily - 2 weeks 3 days old
Lily - 2 weeks 3 days old

Gabe and Noah were playing with potato heads and gabe put the glasses on noah...too cute!


Lily - 12 days old



Noah with his dinner in his hair.

Noah after spaghettiethis is noah's new favorite place for his finger
Lily - 6 days old
P.S. sorry for the lack of pictures of Gabriel. will post some new ones of him soon.








3 comments:

Princess said...

wow it is soooo amazing how fast they grow... look at Noah ... and even more to my amazement look at Lily!!

you make such beautiful babies though

Stephanie said...

She has such big eyes. Lol, every kid has to have their messy face picture, those are cute pictures.

Tanya said...

Noah could invent a new line of hair gel...tomato paste gel...looks like it does a job fairly well!!

Sorry that I didn't call you today...I totally meant to, but it just didn't happen. Hopefully next week I can pop on over for a visit...or help you out if you need some.