I have always done resolutions but they are usually pretty vague. This year I am going to try to be more specific and see if that will help me to better fulfill said resolutions.
1. Read 2 chapters in my Bible everyday. (i know its not much but hopefully it will increase as the year goes by)
2. Run 4,320 minutes at least in 2008. That spreads out to three 30 minute runs a week.
3. Lose 17lbs
(this resolution will be null and void if resolution holder becomes pregnant.....again.)
4. Do 20 minutes of schoolish activities with Gabriel 3xa week
5. Make with my new sewing machine:
*thai fisherman pants for me
*a bag
*a quilt (no child or adult)
*thai fisherman pants for each child
There you go. those are my top 5 2008 New Years Resolutions. Bring it on 2008!!!
6 comments:
I haven't even thought of any resolutions yet...I just need to get through the next six months...then we'll see what happens from there!
Enjoy that sewing machine...I know you will turn out some fabulous stuff!!
Good luck with all of your goals!!
Great list of resolutions.
Happy New Year!!
Is the resolution holder planning on getting pregnant again this year? Cause if she is I think she is crazy! haha!
I will be doing my New Year's resolution post tommorrow night so stay tuned!!!
i am definitly NOT planning on getting pregnant this year, but God has surprised us before....lily for example. I really hope there are no "surprises" this year.
cough cough cause you didn't TRY to get preggers with Lilly :P hahahahaha
great resolutions! I am with you on the losing weight and being active.
Post a Comment