Wednesday, January 23, 2008

5lbs, first laugh, random pics

I'm hoping that my scale is accurate, i haven't weighed myself on it in a couple weeks cause i've been weighing in once a week at a friends house. I couldnt' make it to the weigh in last night though so i did it at home. I felt that this past week was a real flop. I didnt' excercise even once and my eating was terrible (but really who can resist greek pizza and Alfredo?). But according to my scale i lost 5 lbs and a total of 2 inches since last tuesday! Yippee!!! I will use this as motivation! When Noah goes down for his nap today i will do my turbo jam workout out (wow i can't wait for longer days so i can run instead) and I will eat well today!

On to other news. Lily laughed for the first time on Monday! it was so super cute and i've been pestering her to do it again ever since. She laughed a couple times that day and then once the next morning but nothing since then. Its going by so fast, i'm steadily putting her tiny clothes into the too small bin (makes me so sad) and breaking out the "too big" stuff which isn't too big anymore! I made her three new pairs of pants this past week and i must say i'm getting the hang of it. Now for the shirt task (yikes, sleeves, not so easy). I'll hopefully post pictures of the pants i've made in the next few days. For now here are a few random pics for your enjoyment.


We had a picnic and watched a movie

can you even handle the cuteness!


Their favorite game: racing around the kitchen island

1 comment:

Tanya said...

Congrats on the 5lbs and the 2 inches...thats awesome!

I can't believe that Lily is already getting "too big"...time sure does fly!