2009 Bucket List
*Start doing some form of physical activity.....other than child chasing.
I would love to run but my current lifestyle just does not allow it. So until a miracle happens and
I get a treadmill I will start doing Turbo Jam again and also doing "Yourself Fitness" on the xbox.
*Paint something in my house.
everythying in my house needs to be painted....the yellow livingroom, the pink hallways, the very outdated wood cupboards.
*Read Your Favorite Book
okay so tell me what your favorite book is and I'll try to read it before we hit 2010. I'm going to try t0
read at least one classic as well.....any suggestions there?
Thats it for the official list. I can think of lots more to put in the list but I'll keep it short in hopes of actually accomplishing the whole list. Happy New Year everyone!!!
2 comments:
Hey great ideas. I'm thinking of putting an ad in the paper to buy a used treadmill. If we get good news at the mill. In the meantime I've been going up and down the stairs. Pretty sad that the third trip has me puffing. But hey so far so good! Today three times up and down, next week the world!
Yay Mom!!!
Post a Comment