
Puke, snot, more puke and a little more snot. That is what my life consists of lately. A week and a half ago I was down for the day puking, the next day it was poor Noah. Lily had diarrhea (sorry if this is too much info) but no puking. I was thrilled that Gabe never got sick. So then Lily got a cold and has had projectile snot blowing sneezes for the past week. Yesterday she started puking and this morning Noah is puking. My poor babies. Lily seems better today, and although Gabe has a nasty sounding cough and a stuffy nose at least hes not throwing up......yet. I'm going to have to rent a carpet cleaner when this is all done (curse the cream colored carpet!).
Due to the sickness I had to cancel my first dentist appointment in like 10 years. Yikes. I'll probably just need to get dentures by now. We'll also be missing cell tonight which is disappointing for me and hugely disappointing for Gabe. In December we missed two cells due to someone in the family being sick, two cells were cancelled and then we didn't have any for the holidays. Gabe loves cell!!! If he didn't have a cold I would drive him there and drop him off just so he could go at least. Poor kid. We'll have to have a movie night or something to make up for it.
On the plus side, Were saving a ton of gas with everyone being sick. No driving. Although I do wish i could go in and get some ginger ale and popsicles for noah. Another plus is that when i looked out the window after cancelling all our appointments for today and I saw the heavy snow falling I was relieved that I wouldn't have to go out and drive in it for a couple days.
Well I should go throw the mound of puke laundry into the washer before more is created. Maybe I should make a Quarantine side for our front door?
3 comments:
awh starla those poor kids, and especially you, not fun i actually just drove my friend and her baby who is a month older then andrew to the hospital she has been puking every 5-10 mins since 1pm so i took them there she is getting a IV so she can get hydrated again. not fun im praying andrew doesnt get it. Well give the kids a hug for me! i like the new background on the blog!!
p.s we handed a application into a 3bed apartment today and i will find out tomorrow before 10am if we got it or not.
Poor Mommy and poor babies!! Wish I could be there to help (I miss you all so much I'd even do puky laundry!)There is a KILLER stomach flu doing the rounds! James and I had a day or two of queasiness( did I spell that right?) and taking turns in the bathroom but so far no flu! I think the flu shot helped. I hope.
Wow, that seriously sucks!!!!!!!! Hope everyone gets better soon!!
Post a Comment