Sunday, February 11, 2007

#3

I have some exciting news! We are expecting baby #3!! Were very excited! Yes Noah and the new baby will be rather close together, but I think it will be great! The baby is due in early October and noah will be around 18 months old and Gabe will be 4.5

I am 6 weeks and 4 days (as you can see on my ticker above) and i'm showing already! I will post pictures either tonight or tomorrow.

So please keep our new little bun in your prayers!

5 comments:

Jenny said...

Congratulations!!

Tanya said...

Congratulations on Baby #3.We are soo excited for you guy We are keeping all of you in our prayers.Blessings to you all.

Adam said...

Rock On!!! I absolutely loved the shirts you guys were wearing at church. It would've been hiralious if Lawrence would've worn one. I can't wait to hear the names you have picked out. I love Gabriel and Noah.

Jenny said...

What were the shirts?

starla said...

jenny - i wore a shirt that said baby with an arrow pointing to my tummy and gabe had one that said big brother #1 and noah's was big brother #2