I'm really excited! Me and the boys are going to Lethbridge to visit steve and lorraine this may! They are giving us the airmiles to fly over there....what a blessing! My mom and stepdads best friends, chuck and jen, live there also and I haven't seen them since before I moved to Terrace, so over six years! I'm so looking forward to it!
As far as the little bean in my belly goes: I'm feeling quite sick most of the day....it could be worse. i'm not actually losing any food, i just feel like it most of the day. I'm showing so much that people keep asking if we know the sex of the baby yet and then I have to tell them that we can't find out for another 13 weeks or so! Still feeling quite tired as well. My poor boys...i'm pretty useless in the mornings between exhaustion and nausea! I'm looking forward to the second trimester and hopefully the end of the ickies! My first dr's appointment is tomorrow. I'm excited to be going but not.....the first one is always the least fun one...all the tests and such. I hope for Christy's sake that we won't be pregnant together for much longer.....come out baby Olivia!
6 comments:
I hope it's twins!!!
hey are you taking diclecton to help with the sickness at all? (although one thing I found out really fast is to take it with food otherwise it will make you even more sick...lol) can't wait till you guys come visit!
I have half a tube of that hormone cream left. It's worth a try and all natural! I will give it to you tommorrow and you can see if it make's a difference!
steph - twins scare me!
lany - i'm not really bad enough for diclectin i don't think..not throwing up at all yet
christy - will willingly try the cream! thanks!
star... I only threw up about 3 times during my whole pregnancy but I took Diclectin cause I was nauseaus all day long and wasn't able to really do anything... I didnt' take 4 a day like the dr. said was o.k. to, I only took one or two a day with meals and that way I was able to do the things that needed to get done during the day.
lany....if it keeps on like it is for very long than I might call my dr and ask about it...thanks.
Post a Comment