Sunday, February 11, 2007

Belly Pics!

This morning I talked to Gabe about how there is a new baby growing in mommy's tummy. I told him it will be either a new baby sister or baby brother. He told me he didn't want a sister, he wanted another brother just like Noah. Now this is great because it reafirms his love for his brother but then what if its a girl (please, please, please)? Here is a conversation I had with Gabe just a couple hours ago...he just walked up and started talking about it.

Gabe: Mom, my think a baby sister wouldn't be bad at all."

me: You'de like a sister?

Gabe: yah, thad be great mom. Maybe we should get a sister in your tummy."

me: well, God decides if its a sister or brother.

Gabe: maybe we should decide together.

too cute! And here are the belly pics I promised earlier.

Okay here is my belly at 5 weeks, showing already but I managed to hide this.

And here is the belly today, 6.5 weeks. Not so hidable already! I'll dig around and try to find a picture of my belly from earlier.....yes i was slimmer than the 5 week picture! I had been working out and my abs were just starting to emerge....bye bye abs!

7 comments:

Christy said...

Wow...maybe you are having twins?? That is a very large 6.5 week belly!

Very cute conversation with Gabe!

Laney said...

Congratulations!!! I am so happy for you guys! I guess you will be needing the rest of those maternity clothes sooner than we thought hey? such a cute conversation with Gabe! Twin girls maybe?? :-)

Charlene said...

This is the best news since we found the Christy's baby is a girl. I can't believe we will have Liv, and Jenna's babe and yours all this year in the nursery! Good thing that Tristan and Joel will be out this year! I hope it is a great big baby girl boom! I am so gald for you and lawrence and you are showing, and are as beautiful as ever. I have never seen such a gorgeous pregnant woman.

Jenny said...

Wow what a beautiful lil belly!

Unknown said...

Star, I can't believe how much you're grown in the last three days! AHHH I want a baby!!!! But I must admit, I want a baby in a skinny body, so that I show early too.. maybe! I love you girl! YAY!!!

Lucy said...

Hey Starla
Lucy here from Wallyworld. I dont think I ever told you that I read your blog, all the time, I just assumed you knew. Your boys are beautiful and I think its awesome you are having number 3. You look amazing, and I think there maybe two in there, wow!

starla said...

hi lucy! i had no idea you read my blog! who is our joint connection? tanya?