Thursday, February 15, 2007
A Child's Joy
Well it snowed yesterday which is nice because it means its warming up a bit. Gabriel asked to play outside so I bundled him up and sent him out. I was washing dishes and went to the window to check on him and there he was in the driveway pushing his ride on toy through the snow and having a great time. I thought to myself....how great that he finds such delight in something so simple! I remember when I loved playing in the snow as a kid. But alas, now i find it too cold, or I don't have the time. I think I need to start looking at things with a childs eyes again. They can find such joy in everything around them! And so i picked up noah and sat him on the edge of the couch looking out the window to our front porch. Gabe came over and started throwing snowballs at the window and noah thought it was great! So i let my dish water cool, and my table stay dirty another 15 minutes while I enjoyed the small joys with my boys! ( I didn't ryme that on purpose by the way) 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That shot of the snowball hitting the window is awsome!
And yes you did rhyme on purpose..you rhymer...
Okay that was creepy...rhymer? Oy I need to get some sleep!
I love that little pose Gabriel's in, in the first one.
doesn't it feel so nice to stop rushing around trying to get everything done, and take a little time to just sit and enjoy being with your kids?
Love the pics! Miss you all so much! LOVE the tummy pics too!
Post a Comment