Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Diclectin?

Okay so i phoned my dr. today and she faxed a perscription to the drugstore for me for diclectin. I never even entertained the thought of medication when I was pregnant with the boys. I had nausea but it was a level I could deal with and generally still function. This time not so much! I seriously can't function until almost noon and feel so bad for my boys.....all three of them. The house is getting worse each day! I'll be amazed if I gain any weight in this first trimester as I really have to force myself to eat. So i'm going to try the diclectin tomorrow and hopefully its as magical as some of my previously (and currently) pregnant friends have told me. The only negative side effect is that it supposedly makes you pretty drowsy....I'll take drowsy thank you very much! Other than this yuckiness things are going well. I'm showing a lot! which i find quite fun. I hit the six week mark today which is nice. only 34 to go. Am I crazy that I'm excited about being pregnant in the summer? most would have to say yes I think. I just find it so much easier to dress a belly in the summer than the winter. And I'm very happy that the style right now is all long! This makes it so much easier! I just can't wait for flip flop weather! Yahoo.....Beach, Here I come!!!!

3 comments:

Laney said...

hey star, hope the diclectin works for you... I couldn't have lived without it with my pregnancies! although make sure you take it with food otherwise it will make you even more sick...lol (yes,I found that out the hard way)

joni said...

you are so cute..flip flops!! hang in there girl...

Tanya said...

Hopefully the diclectin helps with the morning sickness,if you need any help or a break for a few hours just give ma a call okay.I'd be more than willing to help so you can get some rest.love tanya