Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Colds

(Click on the comic to enlarge it so its readable)
Today's Challenge: Get through the day. Not a good night. Lily was stuffed up and refused to sleep on her own so she was in bed with me the whole night. Noah woke up a few times and seemed stuffed up as well. I realized the second time i got up with Lily that my throat and sinuses were hurting.....nooooooo! So this morning my eyes feel swollen and their running, my nose is running, my head is pounding and my throat hurts. I'm still not sure if i'm happy that its raining or sad. Couldn't we just skip the rain and go right to warm sunny days? I think a day on a hot beach would cure this cold. My kitchen smells like last nights chilli and the dishes are covering all available counter space. Okay, i know that i'll feel better after I clean the house so i'm just gonna go make myself do it. I think my coffee is kicking in a little so i better go now. Maybe i'll do another post later thats a little less complaining.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

That comic was hilarious! Bet she had some major mommy guilt afterwards!!LOL
Hope you start to feel better. I'm so done with winter as well. It's been the longest winter ever...sigh...oh well, spring is just around the corner!!