Today's Challenge: get at least 5 servings of fruits and veggies.
some good ways to sneak them in: fruit in a smoothie, add extra veggies to spaghettie sauce, christy makes muffins that have pureed cauliflower in them (you would never notice), have an apple with 1 tbls peanut butter for a snack, pancakes with blueberries and bananas in them (yummo!), cut up fresh veggies in the morning and put them in easy to grap ziplocks so you can grab 'n go whenever your munchy. Happy eating!!!
6 comments:
Those muffins sound yummy...will have to get that recipe!
I struggle with my veggies. The only way I can do them is to meal plan my day.
that's a good challenge. I've got to work on that too!
i always substitute oil for pureed veggies & fruit. and i always add bran to the muffins. makes them way less fattening
Adding bran doesn't make them way less fattening...it just makes them more healthy because they have bran in them!haha!
I managed it today, and blogged about it at runfatboyrun.wordpress.com
Thanks for the challenge Star - I'll keep trying this one until you put up another.
*grin*
yay to everyone who did this one. its a tough one for me....not even sure if i did it. lets see, a banana and 1/4 cup berries in my smoothie for breakfast, small salad for lunch...hmmm....okay i failed!!! not a single veggie yesterday that I can remember! maybe i need to start buying V8 again!
Post a Comment