Today better be a busy day at home. I say it better be because I have a ton of stuff i really need to get done so if i'm doing what I should be doing, I'll be busy. Did that make sense? There is a family coming over tomorrow who might be leaving their 22 month old son with me on fridays so they want to "check out the house" so thats mostly why i need to do a major cleaning. Here is my to do list for today (not that you care but thats fine, i like writing it down).
1. Bake bread (i'm going to highlight this even though i didn't bake bread, i baked cookies instead)
2. De-clutter house (okay, i half decluttered.)
3.wash and vacuum floors
4. look up how to clean a plasma tv screen (Yikes we need to mount it out of reach)
5. clean toilette and tub
6. Do turbojam ab workout
7. Do arm workout with free weights
8. Baby proof kids toys.
9. clean my ceiling fan (so gross)
10. wash bedding
11. get sirena's baby shower planning rolling
(I will highlight blue as I finish things)
Okay thats all i can think of right now. It would be really great if i could get all of this done today.
I've been really bad with my water intake this past week or so. And that brings me to
Today's Challenge: Get in at least the reccomonded amount of water today (8 tall glasses). I will be trying to finish my large water bottle 3 times.
3 comments:
I did some research today and found some interesting facts about 8 glasses of water a day. I wrote a post about it on my appropriate blog.
PS - good luck with your list. Mine is certainly longer, and almost as certainly less likely to get done!
Wow! You have a busy day ahead of you!
I've heard several times that the 8 glasses of water a day is actually wrong. I googled and found a few like this one
http://www.scienceagogo.com/news/20020711213420data_trunc_sys.shtml
Post a Comment