Okay i really really really wanted to go for a run today. With the day still short i can't go during the week because Lawrence works 12 hour days. He's gone before sunup and home hours after sundown (i would run after dark if i had a running partner but i don't). So on the weekends i really look forward to a good run. I was really bummed out this morning when i looked out my window and saw a blizzard!!!! Lawrence just went for coffee with a friend and took Noah so I'm going to take advantage of one less distraction and do a 40 minute TurboJam dvd instead. I feel super bad that I never did anything yesterday and super super bad that i never even did the challenge!!!! I promise that I will do it with my workout in a few minutes!!!
On to Todays Challenge: seeing as the weather is not pleasent I thought it would be a good day to expand my horizons. So the challenge is to try a new excercise. You can try a new workout video, or just one move. Go online and find a new excercise move that works indoors for these not so pleasent winter days. Maybe a new yoga or pilates move or a new strenght excercise or maybe you have a workout dvd sitting on the bottom shelf covered in dust that you keep meaning to try. Todays the perfect day!!! Below is a 12 minute pilates workout if you want to try. Pilates is great for strengthening your core!!
http://www.sparkpeople.com/resource/Fitness_articles.asp?id=996
2 comments:
I would run with you at nite if you want to. As long as it doesnt look like this weather we are having today! Hahaha!
I will also run with you at night! (although at the beginning it definitely won't be much of a run lol)
Post a Comment