Saturday, February 09, 2008
Firsts!
Lily has had many "firsts" this week! Yesterday she rolled over for the first time (back to tummy), today she had her first cereal, and she went in her jolly jumper for the first time! Wow, busy girl! She did so good with her cereal. By the third bite she was opening her mouth for the spoon and sucking the cereal off and she would get so excited when she saw the spoon coming with more! her legs and arms would go crazy! So cute! She also really liked her jolly jumper! Here are some pics of her new accomplishments (obviously no pics of her rolling over so i put in some cute ones i took today of her on her change table).

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I can see what you mean about "all eyes"! What a beauty! So exciting seeing her grow!
Ah I can't believe she's 4 months already. She is such a cutie. I LOVE her big eyes. So beautiful! :)
I love her eyebrows...so perfect!! Great pics!
I love her little heart pants! I need to get myself a pair
She is sooo adorable!
tamara, her heart pants are actually a cloth diaper cover, hope you don't need those!
What a cutie! She's got the most gorgeous big eyes!!
Post a Comment